During your time as an OMD coach, you will:
- Build valuable relationships with scholars
- Grow professionally and personally as you mentor diverse and talented scholars
- Have multiple opportunities to attend professional development experiences, including diversity workshops and coach breakfasts with guest speakers
- Be inspired by scholars' stories and perseverance
- Expand your own professional network through connections with fellow coaches
- Gain an understanding of, and insight into, diverse communities across Chicago and its suburbs
Still not totally convinced that becoming an OMD Coach is the best decision you could make this year? Check out our Coach Recruitment Prezi and that should seal the deal.