"With OMD, I was never on my own. I always had a resource."
-Domonique Wilkins, OMD Scholar
We're in your corner for college, career, and life.
From earning your associate's degree, to launching your career, to setting long-term goals and achieving them. You've got this. Now go for it with the help of One Million Degrees.
You've Got This
To be eligible for the OMD Program, you must:
- Be planning to attend one our of 11 partner colleges full-time for the entire 2015-2016 academic year
- Be pursuing your first associate's degree or advanced certificate
- Be Pell eligible
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
The application deadline is extended to May 8th for any student planning to attend Kennedy-King College or Olive-Harvey College in the 2015-2016 academic year. The final deadline for students planning to attend any of OMD's other partner colleges has now passed.
- College of Lake County
- Harold Washington College
- Harper College
- Harry S. Truman College
- Kennedy-King College
- Malcolm X College
- Olive-Harvey College
- Prairie State College
- Richard J. Daley College
- South Suburban College
- Wilbur Wright College
The application process involves 3 steps:
- Attending an official OMD information session
- Completing the online application
- Submitting your transcripts (unless you are a current Kennedy-King College (KKC) or Olive-Harvey College (OHC) student. If you are a current KKC or OHC student, we will receive your academic information from the KKC or OHC administration and you DO NOT need to submit your transcripts to OMD.)
Register here for an information session.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 312-920-9605.
Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list so One Million Degrees emails do not go to your junk mail.