"With OMD, I was never on my own. I always had a resource."
-Domonique Wilkins, OMD Scholar
The application remains open for students planning to attend Kennedy-King College or Olive-Harvey College in the 2015-2016 academic year.
In order to fully complete the application:
2) You must provide a copy of your transcripts unless you are a current Kennedy-King College (KKC) or Olive-Harvey College (OHC) student. If you are a current KKC or OHC student, we will receive your academic information from the KKC or OHC administration and you DO NOT need to submit your transcripts to OMD. Learn how to submit your transcripts to OMD.
- Graduating high school seniors should submit their official high school transcripts.
- Applicants with a high school diploma enrolling in college for the first time should submit their official high school transcripts.
- Applicants who completed the GED and are enrolling in college for the first time should submit a copy of their official transcripts from their GED program.
- Applicants with some college experience should submit a transcript from their most recent college. If your most recent college is a City College of Chicago, College of Lake County, Harper College, Prairie State College, or South Suburban College, you may submit a copy of your enrollment history and cumulative GPA found on your student portal.
3) If you are selected to become an OMD Scholar, you will be required to attend a mandatory acceptance meeting and meet all terms of the provisional admissions period over the summer before you are considered fully admitted to the OMD program. You will be required to submit your Student Aid Report to OMD and provide proof of Pell Eligibility. If you have not yet completed the FAFSA for 2015-2016, please do so here: https://fafsa.ed.gov/.
Remember to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so One Million Degrees emails do not go to your junk mail.