"With OMD, I was never on my own. I always had a resource."
-Domonique Wilkins, OMD Scholar
- Be enrolled full-time at an OMD Partner Community College* and graduate no earlier than Spring 2017
- Be Pell or Star scholarship eligible
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA entering the OMD Program and maintain a 2.5 GPA throughout
- Be pursuing your first college degree
to fully complete the application:
1) Application still open for currently enrolled community college students. Apply here.
2) If you are selected to become an OMD Scholar, you will be required to attend a mandatory intake meeting and meet all terms of the provisional admissions period before you are considered fully admitted to the OMD Program. You will be required to submit your Student Aid Report to OMD and provide proof of Pell or Star Scholarship Eligibility. If you have not yet completed the FAFSA for 2016-2017, please do so here: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Remember to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so One Million Degrees emails do not go to your junk mail.
*OMD Partner Community Colleges: the seven City Colleges of Chicago, College of Lake County, Harper College, Prairie State College, and South Suburban College.
Please note, College of Lake County applicants should not use this online application. Visit clcillinois.academicworks.com to apply. For more information regarding College of Lake County applications, contact Amy Onan at email@example.com.